Monday, October 17, 2016

Posting Comments

Comments are Actively Being Reviewed


Hi and thanks for visiting.

Due to the large amount of spam and off topic comments that are being posted, I wanted to let everyone know that I will be screening all comments before they are published. I realize this is a pain for some, as it  may take a little while for comments to appear. Please be patient. I have a real job and family and due to wide time differences around the globe it may take some time to get to reviewing your comments

A large number of comments are appreciated. I am specifically deleting comments those that are off topic and just spam links. This filtering keeps the comments useful to you the readers.

As you may know, I am more than happy to answer questions that you may have.

Thanks for your understanding!

Happy making,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment